Thursday, February 12, 2009

Google Reader (162)

Looks like just the thing for TV and Mt. Tam trails!

Google Reader (162): "Lupine Bike & Adventure Lights
from Cool Tools

In the winter I mountain bike one to two nights a week after dark on fast technical single track trails. I have built my own lights and purchased commercially-available lighting systems upwards of $400. I have tried halogen, HID, and LED lighting systems. Until now they were all a compromise. I am now using the Lupine Tesla 700 LED light, and I have to say it makes everything I have used up to this point seem like a silly toy. Weighing a mere 102g, this light outshines my brightest HID system, is more efficient than my smallest halogen, and has the best construction, controls, and mounting system I have seen in a light."

No comments: